Please note that we are experiencing an issue with the international organization's system such that when registering for judges and/or volunteers where a submission appears to not be submitting, but actually is (and sometimes more than once if you hit the submit button more than once). The confirmation emails for these submissions also appear to be delayed. The issues are being investigated and should be resolved shortly.
Because of this issue, the registration deadline for judges and volunteers will be extended until tomorrow, January 5th at 11:59pm.
The Coaches Resources section has been updated with the training materials from this year's Coaches Trainings. Please take a look if you missed training or are looking for materials for workshops you did not attend. Please pay special attention to the General Training handout, Registering your Team handout, and Registering your Officials handout for registration deadlines and requirements on officials.
Team, Judge and Volunteer registration is open! The deadline to register is January 4th, 2017. Please follow the links on the left side of this page.
If you don't have your membership yet please purchase it today. You'll need a membership to register your team for your Regional.
Coaches Training Registration Now Live!
Congratulations to our 2016 World Finals Teams!
New Jersey Odyssey of the Mind would like to offer our official congratulations to all of the New Jersey teams who competed at the 2016 Worlds Finals at Iowa State University! We couldn't be prouder of our teams and the way they supported each other throughout the week!
These teams placed 15th or higher at the competition:
- Oradell Public School, Oradell – 2nd Place, Problem 2, Division 1
- JP Stevens HS Tm A, Edison – 2nd Place, Problem 4, Division 3
- JP Stevens HS Tm B, Edison – 5th Place, Problem 4, Division 3
- Monmouth Junction Elementary School, South Brunswick – 6th Place, Problem 3, Division 1
- Oradell Public School, Oradell – 7th Place, Problem 2, Division 2
- Hunterdon County Library, Flemington – 8th Place, Problem 3, Division 3
- Woodrow Wilson MS Tm A, Edison – 8th Place, Problem 4, Division 2
- Oradell Kids Foundation, Oradell – 9th Place, Problem 1, Division 2
- Westfield Edison Intermediate School, Westfield – 9th Place, Problem 2, Division 2
- Woodstown HS, Woodstown - 9th Place, Problem 3, Division 3
- JP Stevens HS Tm B, Edison – 10th Place, Problem 2, Division 3
- Glenwood School, Short Hills - 10th Place, Problem 4, Division 1
- JP Stevens HS Tm C, Edison – 11th Place, Problem 4, Division 3
- Princeton HS, Princeton – 12th Place, Problem 1, Division 3
- Glenwood School, Short Hills – 12th Place, Problem 5, Division 1
- JP Stevens HS Tm A, Edison – 12th Place, Problem 5, Division 3
- Collingswood Recreation Program, Collingswood – 14th Place, Problem 3, Division 1
- Mary S. Shoemaker School, 14th Place, Problem 4, Division 1
- St Augustine of Canterbury, South Brunswick – 15th Place, Problem 4, Division 2
Complete scores can be found on the World Finals 2016 website.
We can't wait to see what our teams will come up with next year! Check out the problem synopsis to start brainstorming.